Wednesday 18 January 2012

Disappointed!

This is being one of most dis-organized tournament, I have ever seen, in term of fans expectations. BCB has the resources to far more better than this. I am really disappointed the way things happening actually, as a loyal Bangladeshi cricket fan.  I am listing of my disappointment here
  • Logo unveiled? fine, but where are the theme music, website, adverts on media
  • Is there any shortage in music composer in Bangladesh??
  • What's wrong with our Band Musician?? We have some top talent band musician in South Asia. Why do you involve them in any cricketing event?? I mean main event!!
  • Every day, we are getting reports on team name. Why don't you select the name first and then declare!!
  • BPL governing Body, Never seen so unprofessional approach from a top professional body.  
  • And many more to come during the tournament. (I will be glad if I am wrong!!)
Let's leave the disappoint alone. Starting with BPL news in next post

No comments:

Post a Comment